Knowing who to trust and where information is coming from is more important than ever. With so many different sources at our fingertips, it can be hard to tell which ones are legitimate, who’s paying for them and why they exist.
Things get even more complicated when even friendly voices can turn out to be controlled opposition.
It’s hard to know who to trust, but the best way is to assess an outlet’s credibility is through their track record. Narativ’s has stood the test of time. Become our Patron today.
- It’s been six years since I wrote about the Kremlin’s influence over the incoming Trump White House administration.
- Five years since I described Putin as a monster.
- Five years since I wrote why Putin was at war with the US.
- Five years since I detailed Vladimir Putin’s warm water port strategy in attacking Ukraine.
- Five years since I described how Vladimir Putin and the Russian mob anointed Donald Trump.
- Four years since I exposed Facebook’s secret political ties and Russian oligarch investors.
- Four years since we revealed how Russia was funding the GOP through the NRA.
- Three years since I told you about a multinational coalition targeting democracy in a story about the Salvator Mundi.
- Three years since we told you the true story of Rudy Giuliani’s ties to the Russian mob.
- Three years since I identified Oleg Deripaska as the central figure in Trump-Russia.
- Three years since we revealed Jeffrey Epstein’s ties to Israeli military intelligence.
- Two years since I asked if the Xi and Putin were deliberately sickening the world.
- Two years since I revealed Erik Prince was bankrolled by China.
- A year since we confirmed from a former KGB agent that Donald Trump was a Russian asset.
- A year since we revealed Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Mike Flynn role in Jan 6.
- A year since I revealed Erik Prince had built a weapon of mass disinformation targeting the US.
- A year since we I described how the Xi and Putin alliance are at war with the West .
- Five months since we exposed Russia’s spy role in the Jan 6 insurrection.
There is much more at narativ.org
Contrast this with any other news sources, and it’s easy to see Narativ is not only an accurate interlocutor of events but consistently ahead of other news media outlets.
From the start Narativ’s content has been available for free because I believe this content needs to be available to everyone.
But that means we need you – our Patrons – to keep the light on at Narativ.
It’s why were asking you to join our Patreon program at Patreon.com/narativ
None of this reporting would have bee possible without our patrons. Thank you for your support. We need you now more than ever.
Join us today!